FAQ for PNAU x Nicholas Keays Crypto-Art Collectables
14 Jan 2021
PNAU x NICHOLAS KEAYS: LIMITED EDITION DIGITAL COLLECTION
Collection can be viewed at Future Art from 15-17th January 2021
Venue: 2 Oatley Road Paddington 2021 (Brazen Lot Studio, Paddington Town Hall)
MakersPlace will preview the collection from Monday 10AM, 18th January 2021 with an on sale date Sunday 9:30AM, 24th January 2021
Every digital creation available through MakersPlace is an authentic and truly unique digital creation, signed and issued by the creator — made possible by blockchain technology. Even if the digital creation is copied, it won't be the authentic and originally signed version.
What am I buying?
You're buying a limited edition digital creation, signed by Nicholas Keays in collaboration with PNAU. Upon purchase, you'll be given the right to use, distribute and display the creation for non-commercial purposes. Since you own this unique creation, you can also re-sell the same non-commercial use rights to the creation, on a secondary market or even directly on MakersPlace.
Upon purchase, you can access the high resolution digital file which you can display on any digital device. All the while, knowing that you have the authentic piece, verifiable on the blockchain. We also have an added bonus product to live alongside the digital piece - more will be announced in the coming days via MakersPlace & Future Art Exhibition.
Can I use my credit card/ FIAT currency instead of Ethereum/ crypto currency?
Yes, you can - when you purchase a digital creation with a credit card, MakersPlace provides the option for you to save your credit card information for future purchases. MakersPlace works with Stripe, a third-party payment gateway to manage your saved credit cards, which means that we never hold any payment information and your information is managed with the most stringent level of security. You can learn more here. If you wish to delete any of your saved credit cards, you can do so by going to your user settings page.
How do I store/ keep my digital collectable?
A digital wallet is software that manages your cryptocurrencies and also allows you to interact with blockchain technologies like Ethereum. MakersPlace uses your digital wallet to publish and sell your digital creations using the Ethereum blockchain.
All creators on MakersPlace are provided with a hosted digital wallet that is securely managed by MakersPlace using the highest grade security.
Your blockchain wallet is your ID on the Ethereum blockchain and is used to digitally sign all of your creations on MakersPlace. When joining MakersPlace, you have the option to use a personal digital wallet or use a MakersPlace-issued wallet that is managed by MakersPlace. If you have a personal wallet, we recommend using it. Learn more.
Purchases with Credit Card. If you purchased your digital creation with a credit card, then MakersPlace will have created a digital wallet for you to store your creation. You can view your creation by going to your collection in your profile.
Purchases with Ethereum. If you purchased your digital creation with Ethereum, your creation resides in your digital wallet. If you register with MakersPlace, you can view, showcase and share your creations with the world by connecting your Ethereum wallet. If you need to create a personal wallet, we recommend using MetaMask.
First step: Sign up and register with MakersPlace.
Follow this link to register & create your login: https://makersplace.com/register/
What is Future Art?
For the first time, immersive rare digital art show Future Art will take place in the belly of Sydney’s legendary Paddington Town Hall in January 2021. The 3-day event will showcase the best of the rising local and global crypto-art scene, which works using emerging blockchain powered NFTs (non-fungible tokens), which has seen art creators sell over $20 million during the last 12 months via marketplaces such as SuperRare and Rarible. The show will take the format of a multi-sensory walk through art experience, incorporating works by 20 of the world’s top digital artists, as well as keynote presentations from leading VR and AR artists 'Giant Swan' and 'Marco Matic,’ who will be painting and creating live “sculptures” whilst interacting with the audience. Combining HD projections, digital display frames and interactive VR, Future Art will highlight the exploding rare digital art space which is redefining art ownership with the use of blockchain technology, Bitcoin and Ethereum.
For more information visit: : www.futureart.io
Any other questions - visit MakersPlace FAQs, they have everything covered.
- / Nicholas Littlemore Doubles Winners In Triple J's Unearthed Songwriting Competition
- // FAQ for PNAU x Nicholas Keays Crypto-Art Collectables //
- / Triple J Unearthed Competition with Nick Littlemore from PNAU
- / etcetc Yearbook: 2020
- / Luboku Releases Stunning Full Length Live Performance of “Space Walk” Album
- / Jax Jones Remixes Xmas Classic 'Ave Maria' for Apple Music
- / George Maple Announces 'MYTH' at the Sydney Opera House
- / Adelaide Duo China Roses Unveil Bouncy New Single 'Worst Enemy' Alongside Official Music Video
- / FISHER, Wongo, & Dimity Stoyle Lead The Star-Studded Cast In Little Fritter's 'CHA CHA' Video
- / PNAU & Vlossom nominated for 2020 AIR Awards
- / 5 Things We Learned From Nick Littlemore's Reddit AMA
- / A Decade of Dance and your chance to record and release a classic
- / Explore the Multi-Dimensional World of PNAU with the Colourful & Vibrant 'Lucky' Video
- / Can You Guess What Some of Our etcetc Fam Have Been Bingeing On During Iso?
- / etcetc Artists Get Behind International Women's Day and Shout Out Emerging Talent
- / Leading-Edge Sydney Label Sidechains Drop Third Compilation Album 'Sidechains Club Vol.3'
- / Duke Dumont Set To Play Splendour's Biggest Line-Up Ever
- / Jax Jones Visits Australian Wild-life Amid Devastating Bush Fire Crisis
- / Vlossom to Play First Australian Shows Live at Sydney's Lansdowne Hotel in January
- / Sydney Three-Piece The Goods Deliver 'Peach' Remixes + Limited Edition 7" Vinyl
- / Nick Littlemore and Peter Mayes Launch Record Label LAB78 with etcetc, with First Project, Vlossom
- / Are you ready for Aus Music T-Shirt Day?
- / Australia's POOLCLVB #1 Most Played on SiriusXM Chill
- / Martin Ikin Releases Highly Anticipated Single ‘Hooked’ on Catch & Release and etcetc Music
- / etcetc Joins Forces with Innovative Sydney Label 'Sidechains'
- / Flash 89 Signs to etcetc and Announces New Tech-house Heater 'Body Talk'
- / George Maple Signs to etcetc & Releases New Single 'Magic Woman'
- / FISHER Goes Platinum With 'Losing It'
- / Doolie Signs to etcetc Music & Releases New Single '2:20' feat. Charlie Threads
- / Donatachi Signs to etcetc & Releases New Single 'Do What I Want' feat. Evangeline
- / 5 Female Artists You Need To Know Right Now
- / ‘Losing It’ Voted #2 in the 2018 triple j Hottest 100 Countdown
- / CLYPSO Teams Up With Sophiegrophy for 'Strange Behaviour' Video
- / FISHER Goes Gold With 'Losing It'
- / PNAU’s Go Bang wins Best Dance Release at the 2018 ARIA Awards
- / CLYPSO Signs to etcetc Music + Announces Debut EP
- / Huge Merch Sale Ahead of Ausmusic T-Shirt Day
- / Luboku Signs to etcetc Music + Announces Debut EP
- / etcetc Receives Nine Nominations for 2018 ARIA Awards
- / Sydney's BRUX Emerges As Producer, Songwriter & Vocalist Triple-Threat
- / FISHER Signs New Recordings Deal with etcetc Music
- / Paces Celebrates ZAG With Warehouse Album Launch
- / Paces Drops New Single 'Technique', Announces 14-Date Album Tour & Issues ZAG Party Pack
- / PNAU Win Two AIR Awards After Huge Splendour In The Grass Performance
- / Introducing: George Michelle
- / Pnau Release 2018 Tour Edition of Changa Ahead Of Aus Tour
- / WATCH: Paces - Call The 5-0 Official Video Starring Paces, Midas.Gold & Tigerilla
- / POOLCLVB Releases Limited Edition 'Freefall' Tees With Proceeds To Beyond Blue
- / Paces Drops New Single 'Call The 5-0' + Announces Sophomore Album ZAG
- / Airwolf Shares 'Chasing You' Official Video + Free Download From UK Tastemaker T.Williams
- / POOLCLVB Unveils Acoustic Version of 'Freefall', Adds More Shows To National Tour Including Splendour In The Grass!
- / Duke Dumont Drops Official Video For 'Inhale' Ahead Of Landing In Aus
- / Bearcubs Shares Stunning Video For 'Landslide'
- / PNAU & POOLCLVB Join The Splendour In The Grass 2018 Lineup
- / POOLCLVB Unveils New Single 'Freefall' feat. Doolie & Announces National Freefall Tour
- / etcetc Wins Indie Label of the Year at The Music Network Tinnies Awards
- / FISHER Kicks Off Crowd Control World Tour
- / PNAU Ditch Traditional ARIA After Party & Celebrate With Fans At Sydney's Club 77
- / Pnau To Perform Live At The 2017 ARIA Awards
- / New York's Walker & Royce Announce Australia & New Zealand ‘Self Help’ Album Tour
- / Jax Jones Announces Australian & New Zealand Tour
- / Pnau 'Go Bang' With New Single & Video
- / Klue Takes New Live Show On The Road For 'Closer'
- / Jax Jones Launches 'House Work' Beats1 Radio Show
- / PNAU Receive Two ARIA Award Nominations + ‘Chameleon' Goes Triple Platinum
- / Kilter Shares New Ninajirachi Remix of Waste Time feat. Woodes
- / Paces Announces National 'Creepin' Tour
- / Pnau Drop 3 New Tracks & Announce Forthcoming Album 'Changa'
- / Paces Drops Fresh New Merch Line
- / etcetc sign Paces to Republic Records
- / Kilter Announces Regional Tour & Remix for Duke Dumont & Gorgon City
- / Kilter shares Video and Remixes for 'I Hear You'
- / Sam Sparro Announces Australian Tour
- / Jax Jones goes Double Platinum in Australia and drops New Single
- / Eye Love View Sold Out + Set Times
- / Who Would You Get 250m High With?
- / Kilter shares Three New Tracks from his Forthcoming Album
- / Luke Million's Record Store Day Score
- / Luke Million works with George Byrne on sublime video for ‘Back To The Rhythm'
- / Kilter Announces Debut Album and National Tour for June
- / JNTHN STEIN added to The Great Escape Line Up and joins Kilter on select North American dates
- / 'Chameleon' goes Double Platinum in Australia and sign to Island Records UK & Germany and Elektra Records France
- / Watch Kilter and Lanks Perform Raw, Acoustic Version of ‘Count On Me’
- / Paces Unveils 'Savage' Video & Kicks Off Australian Tour
- / Kilter Shares New Single and Announces 15-date North American Tour
- / Pnau Top 5 ARIA Single 'Chameleon' goes Platinum
- / POOLCLVB takes on Mixmag's The Lab
- / etcetc sign U.S. producer & multi-instrumentalist JNTHN STEIN of Team Supreme
- / DANCEetc at Taylor's Rooftop comes to an end
- / etcetc Yearbook - an Album of 2016 Hits, Unsung gems and excluvies from the label
- / One Huge EMC Play Showcase
- / Kilter drops epic Video and Remixes to the Song of the Summer 'They Don't Know Us'
- / PNAU Share First Single In Five Years 'Chameleon'
- / POOLCLVB release first single from forthcoming EP
- / Airwolf signs to etcetc Music & Nuffsaid Agency, with new single 'Talking Bass'
- / Kilter shares new single 'They Don't Know Us'
- / Kilter Announces National September Tour